What is this?

  • July 17, 2019 5:33 AM
    Message # 7783926

    this may not be a Westsail-specific question, but we inherited some misc gear with our boat and cant figure out what it might be for.  It’s a series of reinforced canvas “straps” with eyelets on both ends.  We

    thought maybe part  of a lazy jack type system, but no confirmation so we’re stumped.  Will upload a pic in the hope someone will know what they’re for.  

    Last modified: July 17, 2019 5:39 AM | Anonymous member
  • July 20, 2019 4:20 PM
    Reply # 7789052 on 7783926

    Here’s the pic

  • July 22, 2019 11:10 AM
    Reply # 7790978 on 7783926
    Deleted user

    Mast steps/ladder that you haul up with a halyard?

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software