Need replacement for this item.

  • August 19, 2016 8:15 AM
    Message # 4200675

    Is there anywhere to get replacements for these parts. I can't even find what they are called. It's the round brass piece that goes through the hull for the dock lines. I have four that are cracked and have pieces missing. letting water in.
    Last modified: August 19, 2016 8:17 AM | Anonymous member
  • August 20, 2016 9:55 AM
    Reply # 4202143 on 4200675

    Your image did not display, but your description is enough to understand that you're referring to the hawse pipes. In case you're not aware, we are fortunate to have Bud Taplin assisting Westsail owners on part replacement. Bud may or may not have the bronze parts in stock, but he will be able to give you a lead on where to get new ones.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software